CHI has a new neighbor, and we’re throwing a party! Help us celebrate the arrival of Six & Twenty Distillery at Poe West with a demonstration and tasting course at CHI. Greenville Tech’s Chef Bill Twaler will be teaching you how to cook with spirits while preparing a three-course tasting menu that features bourbon, whiskey, rum and vodka from Six & Twenty’s product lineup.
Start your date night with a cocktail provided by Six & Twenty and a live-grilling demonstration with Chef Bill. Then move into CHI’s Culinary Studio for the entree portion of the class, where you’ll learn how to cook with alcohol safely and infuse your sauces with incredible flavors.
End the night by walking to the brand-new Six & Twenty Distillery, next door, for a tour and tastings from Six & Twenty’s rotating lineup. Dessert? Chef Bill’s to-die-for Bourbon-apple Bread Pudding, of course!
Taking the course as a couple? Select the "Optional Fee" to take advantage of our "Two for $200" offer. Students must be 21 or older for this event.
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Please, no children under the age of eight.
- Note that grilling courses may take place indoors during inclement weather.
- For the latest on weather-related delays and cancellations, visit Greenville Technical College’s policies on inclement weather.
- Allergies and Dietary Restrictions: While every effort is made to accommodate food allergies, CHI is a teaching facility that includes the preparation of all foods. Please be aware that our menu items may contain or come into contact with common allergens such as dairy, eggs, wheat, soybeans, tree nuts, peanuts, fish, shellfish or wheat. Please call (864) 250-8835 if you need to request accommodation for any allergies or dietary restrictions.
- Please visit CHI Policies & Procedures at https://chigreenville.com/about-CHI.html to learn more about dress code requirements designed for your safety during class.
- Facemasks covering nose and mouth are required for all college visitors, students and employees.
- Please do not bring extra guests.
- When you arrive, proceed to the restrooms to wash your hands properly for 30 seconds. Hand sanitizer is throughout the building, however, washing hands is the best way to remove and kill pathogens.
- For updated information, please check reopening plans and guidelines to the college’s response to COVID-19.