TIME: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (One hour provided for lunch, on your own or bring a lunch.)
LOCATION: CHI - Culinary and Hospitality Innovation Center
556 Perry Ave, Suite B 114, Greenville, SC 29611
COST: $92.50 (This price includes the full class and proctored exam services only)
*Students must purchase the textbook and exam voucher from ServSafe.com (https://www.servsafe.com/access/SS/Catalog/ProductDetail/ESV7) We recommend purchasing this 1 month before class for ample review time.
Please note prices are subject to change.
1. Register Online atwww.chigreenville.com. Click on learning options> ServSafe training options ServSafe Food Protection Manager Certification select a date
2. Register by phone: please contact EDCT at 864-250-8800 between 9 am - 5 pm Monday - Friday, or email CE@gvltec.edu for assistance.
Know before you go:
1. Students should review/read the book before class attendance.
2. The exam format is ONLINE ONLY and will be on the same day as the class meeting. Students must bring a device (a laptop computer, chrome book, or iPad-type device that is Wi-Fi compatible) to take the exam. Cell phones are not allowed during testing times.
3. Students wishing to test without the class can arrive at 2:30 pm on the day of class. The exam begins promptly at 2:30 pm and no late entries will be accepted.
If you have any questions please contact Bill Twaler at 864-236-6692 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
© Poe West, All Rights Reserved
Developed with love by The Furman Co.