Escape to Barcelona—one of Chef Bill Twaler’s favorite cities—in this demonstration and tasting course dedicated to the vibrant flavors of Spain. Travel with the chef to La Rambla, and enjoy some great treats like smoky grilled vegetables paired with a tangy Romesco sauce.
Engage in a lively class discussion as Chef Twaler teaches you the techniques that have made paella—with chicken and chorizo, in this case—one of Spain’s signature dishes. Finish the course on a sweet note as you learn the principles behind perfectly cooked custard desserts like Spanish flan.
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Please, no children under the age of eight.
- Note that grilling courses may take place indoors during inclement weather.
- For the latest on weather-related delays and cancellations, visit Greenville Technical College’s policies on inclement weather.
- Allergies and Dietary Restrictions: While every effort is made to accommodate food allergies, CHI is a teaching facility that includes the preparation of all foods. Please be aware that our menu items may contain or come into contact with common allergens such as dairy, eggs, wheat, soybeans, tree nuts, peanuts, fish, shellfish or wheat. Please call (864) 250-8835 if you need to request accommodation for any allergies or dietary restrictions.
- Please visit CHI Policies & Procedures at https://chigreenville.com/about-CHI.html to learn more about dress code requirements designed for your safety during class.
- Facemasks covering nose and mouth are required for all college visitors, students and employees.
- Please do not bring extra guests.
- When you arrive, proceed to the restrooms to wash your hands properly for 30 seconds. Hand sanitizer is throughout the building, however, washing hands is the best way to remove and kill pathogens.
- For updated information, please check reopening plans and guidelines to the college’s response to COVID-19.